Cookies are small text files that a website, when visited by the user, places on their computer or mobile device through the internet browser (browser). Placing cookies will help the website to recognize your device the next time you visit it.
We use the term cookies in this policy to refer to all files that collect information in this way.
The cookies used do not collect information that identifies the user. Cookies collect generic information, namely how users arrive and use our website or the area of the country/countries through which they access the website, etc.
Cookies only retain information related to your preferences.
At any time, the user can, through their internet browser (browser), decide to be notified of the receipt of cookies, as well as block their entry into their system.
Cookies are used to help determine the usefulness, interest and number of uses of websites, allowing for faster and more efficient navigation and eliminating the need to repeatedly enter the same information.
Our cookies have different functions:
– Essential Cookies – Some cookies are essential to access specific areas of our website.
They allow navigation on the site and the use of its applications, such as accessing secure areas of the site through login. Without these cookies, the services that require them cannot be provided.
– Analytical Cookies – We use these cookies to analyze how users use the website and monitor its performance. This allows us to provide a high quality experience by customizing our offering and quickly identifying and correcting any issues that arise. For example, we use performance cookies to find out which pages are most popular, which method of linking between pages is most effective, or to determine why some pages are receiving error messages. Based on the use of the site, we may also use these cookies to highlight articles or services on the site that we think will be of interest to users. These cookies are used only for the purpose of creating and analyzing statistics, without ever collecting personal information.
– Functionality Cookies – We use functionality cookies to allow us to remember user preferences. For example, cookies avoid entering user fields each time the user accesses the site.
In summary, functionality cookies save the user's preferences regarding the use of the website, so that it is not necessary to reconfigure the website each time you visit it.
The cookies used can be:
– Permanent Cookies - They are stored at the level of the internet browser (browser) on your access devices (pc, mobile and tablet) and are used whenever the user makes a new visit to the website. They are generally used to direct navigation according to the user's interests, allowing us to provide a more personalized service.
– Session Cookies – They are temporary, remain in the cookies of your internet browser (browser) until you leave the site. The information obtained makes it possible to identify problems and provide a better browsing experience.
As explained, cookies help you get the most out of our website.
We remind you that by disabling cookies, parts of our website may not function properly.
You can get more information about cookies at the following link: